Author Topic: Why always i need to run sh /scripts/update_cwp command in CWPpro?  (Read 5827 times)

I have a CWPpro license and many days of the week i lose it automatically and always i need to run sh /scripts/update_cwp command to return it...
Why? what happening?

Re: Why always i need to run sh /scripts/update_cwp command in CWPpro?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 09:10:32 AM »
That sure sounds strange.

I dont seems to be able to run it

[root@vmi240766 ~]# sh /scripts/update_cwp
Failed loading /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so:  /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
No Loader is installed, please try to run this command or contact support: sh /scripts/update_ioncube

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 10:56:32 PM »

[root@vmi240766 ~]# sh /scripts/update_cwp
Failed loading /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so:  /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
No Loader is installed, please try to run this command or contact support: sh /scripts/update_ioncube

Pretty sure that specifically references not being able to update IonLoader as the module isn't installed. It is likely that the rest of the update scripts that run when running the update command manually are finishing fine.

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 10:45:32 PM »
Try to run:

Code: [Select]
# /scripts/update_ioncube

Regards,
Netino