Author Topic: SMTP Error 451  (Read 1769 times)

SMTP Error 451
« on: February 12, 2023, 11:27:13 PM »
 when i try to send mail through server i get the message SMTP Error 451 which indicates the user exceeds the limits set on the email server for sending emails.  the question from where i can change this sitting in CWP7pro panel

N.B : actually I can't totally send or receive mail on the server

Re: SMTP Error 451
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2023, 09:31:28 AM »
You can set message throughput limits under the Packages > Packages menu item (don't you love the redundancy there?).
It is set under the Hourly Emails setting.

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2023, 05:15:14 PM »
You can set message throughput limits under the Packages > Packages menu item (don't you love the redundancy there?).
It is set under the Hourly Emails setting.

Many thanks for your reply , but unfortunately not solve the problem and still get the same message , is there any other location or place for where i can edit mail setting or activate mail if it was disable by mistake

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2023, 09:07:22 PM »
pleas if any one can help me in this problem ,  my web site installed on CWP7pro panel and web site can't receive or send any mail through the server , So what sitting i need to check to solve this problem

also when try to send mail through mail account on server i get the following error 
" SMTp Error(451) failed to add recipient "***@***" (4.3.0<****@****> temporary lookup failure "
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 09:50:39 PM by khalled »

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2023, 10:08:28 PM »
Postfix has its own mail size delivery and quota settings. Dovecot does also. Welcome to the rabbit hole! This gets deep, FAST.