Author Topic: Free billing system for CWP Septemeber 2019???  (Read 19578 times)

Free billing system for CWP Septemeber 2019???
« on: September 10, 2019, 02:36:37 PM »
Hello, i have searched for information on a free billing system that allows you to automate hosting to clients or free hosting customers.
Options:

Boxbilling - not finding any cwp plugin/mod. Free but limited.
thehostingtool - not finding any cwp plugin/mod.
ispsystem - not finding any cwp plugin/mod. Free but limited.

More free billing sytems, well most of them: https://whmpress.com/blog/whmcs/commercial-billing-cms-software-for-hosting-providers/

Please provide any information or links to mods/plugins or is their a billing system specifically designed for CWP? Would be a good money maker if someone did that! ( Support - Add ons etc)
SEOtraining1.com -SecureHosting.xyz

Re: Free billing system for CWP Septemeber 2019???
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 09:49:05 AM »
An update to the post, i am now using abantecart which is free and very easy to work with. No need to pay whmcs any money.

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 01:24:07 AM »
i would like to also see a simple billing system

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2020, 09:53:55 AM »
An update to the post, i am now using abantecart which is free and very easy to work with. No need to pay whmcs any money.

not sure, but you would have to add there url and account by hand right?

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2020, 05:19:50 AM »

not sure, but you would have to add there url and account by hand right?

Exactly

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2020, 02:05:10 PM »
Any thoughts on using WooCommerce with CWP for billing. I wonder if it's worth writing a plugin for it.

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2020, 07:47:53 PM »
I came across this https://codecanyon.net/item/hosting-billing-domain-and-hosting-invoicing-system/26531743 and it looks promising, I am willing to pay a bit for CWP integration, lets see what the developer says.

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2022, 03:18:27 PM »
I came across this https://codecanyon.net/item/hosting-billing-domain-and-hosting-invoicing-system/26531743 and it looks promising, I am willing to pay a bit for CWP integration, lets see what the developer says.

or u can use boxbilling, not sure they updated it.. but if its abounded you can custom it and sso it to you're site to hosting billing just easy..

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2022, 01:04:07 PM »
Hello,
Yes  a billing system is very important. So, can the CWP developers develop a billing system addon or module which can easily be integrated and updated with the system.

Its really very important to have a billing system

Thank you
Ronnie

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2022, 02:01:58 PM »
Hello,
Yes  a billing system is very important. So, can the CWP developers develop a billing system addon or module which can easily be integrated and updated with the system.

Its really very important to have a billing system

Thank you
Ronnie

This is not useful at all, this is a server control panel. The only thing that is achieved by adding these things is wasting time and having a worse panel. For what you want there are already alternatives.
Partner de CWP

Hosting de calidad en Espaņa con soporte en Espaņol para CWP - https://www.coriaweb.hosting

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2022, 04:20:49 PM »
Santa is coming soon!  ;D 8)

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2022, 06:06:20 PM »
 :o any update?

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2022, 07:30:54 PM »

The only good update I think is that it is not added to this panel. If they want to do it, they can do it independently, another different installation, not within CWP. This will only make a worse panel, since I don't think it's necessary.

If you want a billing system, use WHMCS, BoxBilling, etc.
Partner de CWP

Hosting de calidad en Espaņa con soporte en Espaņol para CWP - https://www.coriaweb.hosting

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2022, 02:12:13 AM »

Box Billing and Hope Billing

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2022, 10:52:54 AM »
For open source the best option i found and used was opencart or abantecart, all orders would be manual though but it would work and you can sell hosting without paying anything for the billing side. Trying clientexec, blesta not working out well even most blesta license sellers installations are buggy, cwp could make their own whmcs and sell for like $5pm with no price increases, just download whmcs source code and use it to make a new billing system or something maybe?  ;D