Author Topic: Sick and tired of not being able to delete an account  (Read 6041 times)

Sick and tired of not being able to delete an account
« on: September 11, 2019, 10:30:53 AM »
I am now thinking to leave this panel . This bug is not being resolved I can not delete an account

DataTables warning: table id=userTable - Invalid JSON response. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/1

Re: Sick and tired of not being able to delete an account
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 08:32:39 PM »
Stick with it, this panel is far from perfect but honestly it's improving all the time. It has a beautiful interface for users and many issues are fixed.
I haven't experi3nced the issue in deleting user accounts mine in the past was working ok. Having said that I rarely have to delete them So it could be a problem I don't know I have in an update.

If you are interested in comparing panels look at
Virtualmin
Vestacp
Ispconfig

Virtualmin is by far the most feature rich of them all, however its user interface is incredibly difficult to find things with (too many options)

Vestacp, a very easy to use panel but a bit too limited in features in my opinion.

Ispconfig has no file manager

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 06:03:50 AM »
I love this panel but creating or deleting an account the most basic thing and if that does not work
this is pretty useless.

I can not delete this account .

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 07:16:24 PM »
What ? No body here helps?  This is stupid why I can't delete an account?

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 10:48:52 PM »
Did you update MySQL at any point in time?

Have a look at the answer they found here: https://forum.centos-webpanel.com/centos-6-problems/can't-list-user-accounts-after-mysql-update/

Specifically, there's an edit you can make to the .my.cf file that supposedly helps to fix this issue.

Have you tried re-creating the same account?