Author Topic: User domain & Subdomain page loading forever  (Read 3543 times)

User domain & Subdomain page loading forever
« on: February 13, 2020, 01:46:15 AM »
From last update I am facing multiple issues in my server . Now I cant add add domain or subdomain from user dashboard. When I press on Subdomain . The pages opens but its loading forever(the blue round loader),Same for Domain. If the Subdomain & Addon Domain are empty then the page loads . I have tried updating the cwp via ssh . The issue is not yet solved.

Re: User domain & Subdomain page loading forever
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 02:05:57 AM »
they broke something in the api in the last update.  FTP accounts is the same.
Google Hangouts:  rcschaff82@gmail.com

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 12:21:53 PM »
Please write to support and we will gladly solve this problem for you, don't forget to mention this post on the ticket.

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2020, 03:19:39 PM »
From last update I am facing multiple issues in my server . Now I cant add add domain or subdomain from user dashboard. When I press on Subdomain . The pages opens but its loading forever(the blue round loader),Same for Domain. If the Subdomain & Addon Domain are empty then the page loads . I have tried updating the cwp via ssh . The issue is not yet solved.

I had the same issue and Jose was able to resolve the issue.

Resolution = Go to Pacakges section and edit package and fill out all fields of the said package and save it. Issue will be gone.

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 04:17:15 PM »
Resolution = Go to Pacakges section and edit package and fill out all fields of the said package and save it. Issue will be gone.
Thanks for sharing.  :)