Author Topic: [Module] CWP_2FA  (Read 20596 times)

[Module] CWP_2FA
« on: February 22, 2020, 04:27:06 AM »
I have decided to move the module to github. 

Please visit: https://github.com/rcschaff82/cwp_2fa
Google Hangouts:  rcschaff82@gmail.com

Re: [Module] CWP_2FA
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 02:26:53 AM »
Interested in seeing some screenshots or video of this :)
Trying to help people :)
Chords and Lyrics

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 01:22:06 AM »
Video uploaded to the GitHub Page
Google Hangouts:  rcschaff82@gmail.com

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2020, 10:17:14 AM »

Hi "rcschaff",

Very very good, thank you !

« Stay hungry, stay foolish. »

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2020, 05:27:57 PM »

Wonderful work! :D Sent small donation to support! You guys this is a great module!

Use and support this guy! Hope he makes more modules for us to enjoy and we continue to support him!
Chords and Lyrics

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2020, 05:32:22 PM »
I have decided to move the module to github. 

Please visit: https://github.com/rcschaff82/cwp_2fa

THANK YOU!!! <3

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2020, 05:48:55 PM »

Wonderful work! :D Sent small donation to support! You guys this is a great module!

Use and support this guy! Hope he makes more modules for us to enjoy and we continue to support him!
One problem: rcshaff DOESN'T WORK FOR SUPPORT!
He done this "off his own back", to help others.

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2020, 06:31:18 PM »

Wait... ?? lol You're down playing donating to a freewill developer?? If users donate out of appreciation for the hardwork done, you don't think that's supporting the coder? Alright alright not sure if you like donating or not, but I like to show support to people like rcshaff for the amazing work.  ::)  ;D
Chords and Lyrics

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2020, 08:14:06 PM »

Wait... ?? lol You're down playing donating to a freewill developer?? If users donate out of appreciation for the hardwork done, you don't think that's supporting the coder? Alright alright not sure if you like donating or not, but I like to show support to people like rcshaff for the amazing work.  ::)  ;D
Donating to CWP Support doesn't help rcschaff in any form whatsoever: I will repeat: he does not work for CWP support!
FYI: I put a small donation to CWP,prior to purchasing two CWP Pro licenses, plus I donate to, for eample Linux Mint. Occasionally, people donate to me for my given information - then again some forget. :-\
If you mean "If you would like to donate to the project, I accept donations.." i.e. at the github page, then great I applaud you.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 08:16:59 PM by ejsolutions »

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2020, 12:49:25 PM »
Donating to CWP Support doesn't help rcschaff in any form whatsoever: I will repeat: he does not work for CWP support!
FYI: I put a small donation to CWP,prior to purchasing two CWP Pro licenses, plus I donate to, for eample Linux Mint. Occasionally, people donate to me for my given information - then again some forget. :-\
If you mean "If you would like to donate to the project, I accept donations.." i.e. at the github page, then great I applaud you.

Okay I see where you misunderstood from the start then. No I didn't mean donate to cwp support. I meant the actual rcshaff as I said in my first post. They have a donate link on the github page to anybody who actually reads the CWP_2FA readme page. So you just simply misunderstood what was meant in the first post I made.

If a moderator would like to remove all this drama posts, I won't blame you. The developer doesn't deserve this on his wonderfully made module! :) Best to the dev rcshaff! Keep up the great work and hope people donate DIRECTLY to rcshaff if that wasn't obvious enough. Best regards!
Chords and Lyrics