Author Topic: Update PHP-FPM and his selector to the latest and stable PHP v7.4.4 for CWP PRO!  (Read 6698 times)

Hi,

First of all i wish to congratulate all the programmers of both CWP (Centos Web Panel) and CWP (Centos Web Panel) PRO for the excellent work they do and for the excellent product they have created, truly excellent from all points of view.
Congratulations also for the new and beautiful official website of CWP and CWP PRO https://control-webpanel.com/

Having said that, i ask you to consider from your next CWP (Centos Web Panel) PRO release,
updating PHP-FPM to the latest and stable version of PHP 7.4.4 which was released on 19 March, 2020.

Also consider that the first stable release of PHP v7.4.0 has been released on 28 November 2019 so almost about 4 months ago !

I know you are always very busy developing CWP but i hope you can consider this suggestion of mine which i believe would be appreciated by all users of CWP (Centos Web Panel) PRO !

Thanks in advance for the support.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 08:00:28 PM by Automata »

« Stay hungry, stay foolish. »

we'll release it after all addon extensions are out of beta and released stable version for php 7.4

we'll release it after all addon extensions are out of beta and released stable version for php 7.4

Hi "Sandeep" and thank in advance for the support.

You can tell us which addons extensions it is so we can get an idea of the times by following the updates of these addons extensions ?

Thanks.

like ioncube and etc.

like ioncube and etc.

Hi "Sandeep" and thanks for the support.