Author Topic: cwp to cwp migration and Mysql  (Read 4628 times)

cwp to cwp migration and Mysql
« on: April 05, 2020, 07:17:39 AM »
I have noticed the following issues.

1. For some accounts, my sql doesnt get migrated.

2. In another account, I see the following issues
      a. There were 2 databases and 2 users. In user control panel I see only databses.
      b. In main control panel I see 2 db and 1 user
      c. I am not able to associate any db with any user
3. Now, I am trying to add a new db, I cant see that in phpmyadmin

Some screenshots attached.

2 databased imported from original server

phpmyadmin from main panel shows 2 original DBs. The new DB created from user panel after migration is disassociated (arogyas_com) and not accessible from user panel

Mysql tab from main panel shows all 3 DBs, only 2 users (Other missing user is actually working. Its connected to a wordpress site which is working with password which was set in original server)

mysql manager in user panel. I am able to add DB, users etc. But If I add new users to migrated DB, the users do not show up.

Re: cwp to cwp migration and Mysql
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 06:07:58 AM »
This bug still remains.

Any solution for the same?

Both accounts have cwp pro

Only MySQL DB is failing to transfer.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 06:19:46 AM by anandmys »

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 03:16:06 AM »
hi, is anyone have the solution? I have same problem too when doing cwp to cwp migration, database not copied, it's crazy when we put this panel to production. need to think 1000 times for using this panel for hosting production. oh no.

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2022, 04:55:52 AM »
the reason databases are not migrated by cwp may be because some tables are encrypted, and when executing via script, they return an error and the script 'jumps' to the next instruction, this behavior I found as a result of some plugin like wordpress wordfence.

Simply deleting these tables from this plugin BEFORE starting the migration has already solved several times for me, who had this same problem.