Author Topic: Users cannot login in cwp  (Read 4241 times)

Users cannot login in cwp
« on: April 19, 2020, 08:35:43 PM »
A lot of users cannot access in the control panel but in the admin panel they seems connected. Fresh installation on VPS Centos 7  cpw pro latest version. After login a message says: please wait, but after a couple of seconds the url add /login/ and return in login page. This is very strange because only one user can login withouth problem other users no. I try on differrent devices and different browser: safari, mozilla windows mac e ubuntu. 

Re: Users cannot login in cwp
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 10:04:39 PM »
Please check that the accounts that login have a package assigned, or that there is some language or theme defined

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 06:58:38 AM »
Great! You gave me a tip on where to look. Each account had an assigned package, language and theme, but only the account that was logging in I had changed the package after creation, so I tried to re-select the package for each account and voila ... it works! Now everyone can log in on user panel. It's certainly a bug. Thank you very much :)

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 09:45:56 AM »
I forgot that it you also need to delete each user's .conf folder, then update the package by reassigning it. Maybe it could be useful to someone