Author Topic: emails to hostmail and outlook always goes to spam  (Read 5100 times)

emails to hostmail and outlook always goes to spam
« on: May 17, 2020, 08:34:28 AM »
hello,

i have configured SPF, DKIM, DMARC records for my domain and rDns is matching the SMTP banner. my email spam test score is 10/10 still all emails to hotmail and outlook going to spam folder. i have even contacted hotmail team to unblock my IP as it has clean reputation and not reported in any of the ban/spam list but they always reply your domain/IP is doesn't qualify for mitigation.

see the attached snaps for reference. kindly suggest what else i can do to fix this issue.

Re: emails to hostmail and outlook always goes to spam
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 09:04:13 AM »
Register your domain with https://postmaster.google.com/

After a few days, you'll gain reputation so long as your don't throw spam.
Google Hangouts:  rcschaff82@gmail.com

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 09:20:28 AM »
dont long back by adding txt record to DNS as well as adding a CNAME record as below , but both the verification fails . error below for reference.

1. Add the TXT to the DNS configuration for smartwebsolutions.club
TXT record:
google-site-verification=7b2jKwBukYwFh8utyD4mT0HeJYuotKjNL_MCYVr1U1A

2. Add the CNAME record below to the DNS configuration for smartwebsolutions.club
CNAME Label/Host:
vgt6ki7kyrwk.smartwebsolutions.club
CNAME Destination/Target:
gv-55mz3ucpo364al.dv.googlehosted.com

Your DNS CNAME verification record was not found. You might need to wait a few minutes before Google sees your changes to the CNAME records. Please try again.

Your DNS TXT verification record was not found. You might need to wait a few minutes before Google sees your changes to the TXT records. Please try again.

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 08:08:09 AM »
hello,

i have configured SPF, DKIM, DMARC records for my domain and rDns is matching the SMTP banner. my email spam test score is 10/10 still all emails to hotmail and outlook going to spam folder. i have even contacted hotmail team to unblock my IP as it has clean reputation and not reported in any of the ban/spam list but they always reply your domain/IP is doesn't qualify for mitigation.

see the attached snaps for reference. kindly suggest what else i can do to fix this issue.

Did you manage to solve this? I have the same problem. I think it is a problem with key length DKIM 1024 and gmail accepts better 2048, I did a comparison of cwp7 and cpanel and the only difference was the DKIM, and in cpanel there was no spam problem