Author Topic: MySQL errors when logging into CentOS Web Panel first time  (Read 7266 times)

MySQL errors when logging into CentOS Web Panel first time
« on: June 04, 2020, 04:38:27 PM »
Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1130): Host 'ns530442.ip-142-4-208.net' is not allowed to connect to this MariaDB server in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/functions.php on line 0

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'postfix'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/functions.php on line 0

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'postfix'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/admin/admin/index.php on line 0

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1130): Host 'ns530442.ip-142-4-208.net' is not allowed to connect to this MariaDB server in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/admin/admin/index.php on line 0

Trying to start mysql server, please wait!
Try to restart CentOS Web Panel with command: sh /scripts/restart_cwpsrv

**Check your MySQL root password in: /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/db_conn.php and /root/.my.cnf

Warning: mysqli_error() expects exactly 1 parameter, 0 given in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/admin/admin/index.php on line 0
Could not connect:
I am getting these errors after installing COSWP for the first time. I cannot login to the root account as it shows this above. I have tried to rectify the issue with the database/mysql but to no avail.

Re: MySQL errors when logging into CentOS Web Panel first time
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 08:09:01 PM »
Just a little more information here. Our server was fine without issues before trying to install CentOS WebPanel. All of our mounts have gone into read-only mode. Since installing the web panel we have encountered the mysql errors and now the server GRUB loader cannot find a stable CentOS 7 kernel. The kernel we had was CentOS Linux 7.5.2003 or something along that line.

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 11:27:47 PM »
Dis you install CWP on a fresh CentOS server or you already had apache, MySQL etc installed and running?

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 12:14:14 AM »
Dis you install CWP on a fresh CentOS server or you already had apache, MySQL etc installed and running?
Installed (Or tried to install) on my server alongside TCAdmin master server. This was installed way before I tried to install CWP. TCAdmin had MySQL and NGINX used. I was able to successfully boot the rescue64 image and tar my /home/ and /etc/nginx directories as a backup to my PC. Then I’ll reinstall the server and install CWP first, then TCAdmin.

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2020, 12:19:44 AM »
Perhaps you missed step one of the installation instructions.  "NEW CLEAN server.  CWP cannot be installed over top of any other software, or it can't possibly be supported.  If you already had nginx, we can't tell you which version is running.  Same with apache or any other webserver. 
Google Hangouts:  rcschaff82@gmail.com

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2020, 01:15:08 AM »
Perhaps you missed step one of the installation instructions.  "NEW CLEAN server.  CWP cannot be installed over top of any other software, or it can't possibly be supported.  If you already had nginx, we can't tell you which version is running.  Same with apache or any other webserver.
Okay so if I install CWP first on a clean installation of CentOS 7, then once that’s installed, set up and configured to use NGINX instead of Apache, I should be good to reinstall TCAdmin?

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2020, 01:25:25 AM »
Couldn't tell you.  I would do a backup first before installing TCAdmin
Google Hangouts:  rcschaff82@gmail.com