Author Topic: Is this my fault or CWP error?? imagick and php fpm issues  (Read 12329 times)

Is this my fault or CWP error?? imagick and php fpm issues
« on: August 22, 2020, 03:18:16 AM »
Oops!
Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.
Please go back to the previous page and try again.

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'imagick.so' (tried: /opt/alt/php-fpm73/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/imagick.so (libMagickWand.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /opt/alt/php-fpm73/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/imagick.so.so (/opt/alt/php-fpm73/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/imagick.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/website/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Utility/Error/Run.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleError(32, 'PHP Startup: Un...', 'Unknown', 0)
#1 [internal function]: WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleShutdown()
#2 {main}

I have been searching and updated imagick rebooted and checked php.ini what else do i need to do?
Thanks for your reply if any.

SEOtraining1.com -SecureHosting.xyz

Re: Is this my fault or CWP error?? imagick and php fpm issues
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2020, 05:35:56 AM »
After more trying to fix the error I'm getting this:
Oops!
Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.
Please go back to the previous page and try again.

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'imagick.so' (tried: /opt/alt/php-fpm73/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/imagick.so (libMagickWand.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /opt/alt/php-fpm73/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/imagick.so.so (/opt/alt/php-fpm73/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/imagick.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/website/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Utility/Error/Run.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleError(32, 'PHP Startup: Un...', 'Unknown', 0)
#1 [internal function]: WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleShutdown()
#2 {main}

Would be easier to use a VPS with no panel but gotta have this issue sorted incase customers face the same issues.

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2020, 09:38:52 AM »
did you checked phpinfo if imagick is installed ?

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2020, 11:48:29 AM »
Yes says installed and then I updated to the latest imagick too. It's something to do with PHP fpm? Maybe something small i am missing?

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2020, 11:49:37 AM »

It says file folders not found sounds like a cwp issue?

Yes says installed and then I updated to the latest imagick too. It's something to do with PHP fpm? Maybe something small i am missing?

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2020, 12:25:47 AM »
Tried updating restarting services, rebooting etc and other options too. An automated command from a script would fix it but that is beyond my capabilities.

[root@web ~]# php -v
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'imagick.so' (tried: /                                                                                                                     usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20190902/imagick.so (/usr/local/li                                                                                                                     b/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20190902/imagick.so: cannot open shared object                                                                                                                      file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zt                                                                                                                     s-20190902/imagick.so.so (/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-2019090                                                                                                                     2/imagick.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in                                                                                                                      Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'mongodb.so' (tried: /                                                                                                                     usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20190902/mongodb.so (/usr/local/li                                                                                                                     b/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20190902/mongodb.so: cannot open shared object                                                                                                                      file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zt                                                                                                                     s-20190902/mongodb.so.so (/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-2019090                                                                                                                     2/mongodb.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in                                                                                                                      Unknown on line 0

Results after doing this: https://www.mysterydata.com/install-php-7-4-on-cwp-control-panel-manual-installation-guide/

Maybe something simple now needs to be done?

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2020, 08:59:21 AM »
the tutorial is correct, you need to install pecl mongodb and imagick manually and it will be solved.

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2020, 04:09:29 PM »
I followed still error listed below and above, maybe mongo db is not in the tutorial and that is what i need to do install mongo db
As you see it says:
2/mongodb.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in                                                                                                                      Unknown on line 0

So i need to reinstall mongo db? You guys need to fix this issue now and hurry up and be more advanced and modern this is a 6 months ago update that should of happened sooner. I pay for my license and expect things like this to be fixed fast. You guys make minumum $10.000 at the very minimum a month pay someone to fix the issues and stop messing around before you turn cwp into something no one wants.

Tried updating restarting services, rebooting etc and other options too. An automated command from a script would fix it but that is beyond my capabilities.

[root@web ~]# php -v
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'imagick.so' (tried: /                                                                                                                     usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20190902/imagick.so (/usr/local/li                                                                                                                     b/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20190902/imagick.so: cannot open shared object                                                                                                                      file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zt                                                                                                                     s-20190902/imagick.so.so (/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-2019090                                                                                                                     2/imagick.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in                                                                                                                      Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'mongodb.so' (tried: /                                                                                                                     usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20190902/mongodb.so (/usr/local/li                                                                                                                     b/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20190902/mongodb.so: cannot open shared object                                                                                                                      file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zt                                                                                                                     s-20190902/mongodb.so.so (/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-2019090                                                                                                                     2/mongodb.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in                                                                                                                      Unknown on line 0

Results after doing this: https://www.mysterydata.com/install-php-7-4-on-cwp-control-panel-manual-installation-guide/

Maybe something simple now needs to be done?

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2020, 07:06:23 AM »
you have to introduce pecl mongodb and imagick physically and it will be unraveled. Thanks

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2020, 01:05:07 PM »
Could anyone provide the ssh commands for this if possible, please?  :)

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2020, 02:47:43 PM »
Done this: https://wiki.centos-webpanel.com/mongodb-installation-and-management

After seeing i did not even have mongodb installed but was unaware i needed it, will update once it is resolved and explain how incase anyone else faces the same issues.

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2022, 06:33:47 PM »
Hello, did you make it? Is the step by step available? I installed MongoDB, but I don't know what to do next. I would appreciate any help. Thank you