Author Topic: CWP to CWP Mail Forwarders list not transfered  (Read 3892 times)

CWP to CWP Mail Forwarders list not transfered
« on: September 07, 2020, 11:45:46 PM »
Hi, I just migrating my server to different physical server. So I user CWP to CWP Migration tools, but I have problem with Mail Forwarders list. On the new CWP server, Mail Forwarders list not transfered at all. Can we transfer or export import the list manually? because I have around thousand Mail Forwarders list on my server. please help. Thank you.

Re: CWP to CWP Mail Forwarders list not transfered
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 04:02:40 AM »
Hi, I just migrating my server to different physical server. So I user CWP to CWP Migration tools, but I have problem with Mail Forwarders list. On the new CWP server, Mail Forwarders list not transfered at all. Can we transfer or export import the list manually? because I have around thousand Mail Forwarders list on my server. please help. Thank you.

Hi I fixed this by myself by manualy import the list to my new server. Thank you!

Re: CWP to CWP Mail Forwarders list not transfered
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 12:18:51 AM »

also transferred from cwp to cwp server but some account boxes did not come if you have access to the other server the resolution is simple, migrate the account with website then just go to the old var / vmail server copy the folder responsible for the domain you want and paste in the new var / vmail ai all boxes and emails will be there

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)