Author Topic: HELP APACHE.  (Read 9550 times)

HELP APACHE.
« on: October 10, 2017, 11:57:43 PM »
Good night friends.
I installed the CWP Panel for internal production. I have several applications running in cwp as users and databases indepentently. Would you like to know if it is possible to switch the standard VHOSTS ports from 80 to other ports? Every time I trigger the rebuild vhosts it returns port 80. I would leave each application on a separate service port, not all on port 80.

Re: HELP APACHE.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 04:49:08 AM »
You don`t need to rebuild vhosts all the time. Just when you rebuild apache or something similar. Anyway you have a vhost template where you can edit the port. The bad side of this is that if you set port 7823 for example in the vhost template any newly added domain will go on that port. If you want every domain to be on different port, just add the domain, edit apache vhosts, change the port of that domain, save and restart apache.
UNIX is a very simple OS, but you have to be a GENIUS to understand it ...

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 05:27:58 PM »
My friend, I have tried to change the apache vhost port, but without success. Could someone help me with this problem? This server is for internal applications, there would like each application to run on a specific port.

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 05:01:12 AM »
Are you behind a router? Do you have the ports opened, forwarded and unused by other apps?

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 05:24:34 PM »
Yes friend. What I want is that cwpanel is a web application server, where each site I will host on it will have a certain service port and unlink all of port 80. Eg: If I want to put a specific register, I create a user , I upload the application to the user and I put a port other than 80 to access this application: Ex: http://192.168.1.10:10080/~aplicativo

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2017, 05:48:02 PM »
Ok. Do you have the ports forwarded? If you want port 8512 for user jackson you need to forward this port in your router to 192.168.1.1 (ex.), than for user jackson you fix the vhost to be on port 8512.

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2017, 06:02:46 PM »
Yes, my friend, for me to apply this later I have to refer in the communities of the world. My position is this server runs on the internal network and even putting vhosts on another port, it keeps reading port 80. I do not propagate any router from this access, when someone from outside the world /: 10080 / ~ user. After changing no Vhosts I even opened a port without a firewall, but always continued on port 80, even restarting apache. I do not know what else to do.

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 12:08:55 AM »
im new to this but as per my experience, any port you assign to any application , you may want to make sure the port is open in your CWP firewall in TCP_IN , TCP_OUT section of Firewall configuration.