Author Topic: Status 403 (Forbidden)  (Read 8335 times)

Status 403 (Forbidden)
« on: November 30, 2016, 12:24:48 PM »
A while ago, I uploaded my web pages and it worked fine. Then a few days ago, I tried opening it again and it failed to receive data from the database with the error:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /absensi/index.php/Ajax/get_contactTypes
on this server.

"status":403,"statusText":"Forbidden"}

I googled the error, and found most say that it's because of the Apache, yet I didn't do anything to it.
The only change I did was adding a new domain, so most likely it's the cause. So I tried to delete the domain, but then it said

"ERROR! You do not have permissions to delete domains, please contact system admin."

I searched for the solution and found a topic "Delete Domain" on this site in which the admin said
Just log in to CWP.admin and check who is owner. And you can delete it from CWP.admin.
But I don't know how to log in to CWP.admin.

So, does it have anything to do with the Apache, or is it because of the new domain I added, or both? If it's because of the Apache, what should I do? If it's because of the domain, how do I log in to CWP.admin and delete it?

Replies will be very much appreciated. Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 12:26:30 PM by adrilz »

Re: Status 403 (Forbidden)
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 03:09:10 PM »
you can login to by using the root user and fix the permission for the account

Re: Status 403 (Forbidden)
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 12:04:20 AM »
Thank you very much for the reply. I'm using a free hosting which uses Centos-Web Panel. Turns out I don't have root user account, so I contacted the admin and my domain was successfully deleted. Sadly, the "Forbidden" error still remains.