Author Topic: Fresh Centos 6 and CWP install  (Read 19929 times)

Fresh Centos 6 and CWP install
« on: April 19, 2017, 01:11:24 PM »
Hello

Just installed centos 6.5, updated to 6.9 final, installed cwp (now CWPpro version: 0.9.8.219), everything was fine until added subdomains.

They just brake, the links show

Not Found

The requested URL /wp-admin/admin.php was not found on this server.

Added NAT, rebuild apache...before, fresh wordpress install.... any ideas? help?

Re: Fresh Centos 6 and CWP install
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 06:07:04 PM »
Hello

Just installed centos 6.5, updated to 6.9 final, installed cwp (now CWPpro version: 0.9.8.219), everything was fine until added subdomains.

They just brake, the links show

Not Found

The requested URL /wp-admin/admin.php was not found on this server.

Added NAT, rebuild apache...before, fresh wordpress install.... any ideas? help?

Not found... checked the apache logs? could be a permission issue.

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 06:56:16 AM »
Were to look for the apache logs?
Were are they stored?

Maybe ModSecurity is blocking?

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 12:19:45 PM »
So the only error in apache logs or /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log

Cannot load the ionCube PHP Loader - it was built with configuration API320151012,NTS, whereas running engine is API320160303,NTS

Maybe I need to unninstal or disable ionCube PHP Loader?

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 01:26:50 PM »
So changed php one version before to 7.1.3.
Uninstalled modsecurity, no effect with or without.

So the strange part is that subdomain page works, then not found, after 5-8 time F5 it starts again, then responds, after some while it hand, works, hangs and so on... and also with fresh install it is the same....

Any solution, ideas were to look or how to fix it??? Can someone reply a bit earlier then 12-24h...

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 05:03:09 PM »
So changed php one version before to 7.1.3.
Uninstalled modsecurity, no effect with or without.

So the strange part is that subdomain page works, then not found, after 5-8 time F5 it starts again, then responds, after some while it hand, works, hangs and so on... and also with fresh install it is the same....

Any solution, ideas were to look or how to fix it??? Can someone reply a bit earlier then 12-24h...

mmm.. I don´t think that your issue is a php problem..

Did you use the "fix permission" module in CWP (its in users accounts)? also have you already delegated a domain on your server? or you are accesing via IP ?

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 05:53:29 PM »
Of course I tryed fix permissions.
Yes, I have added 5-7 domains, they work. Problem is with the subdomains.
I have a fixed IP and a local ip set.

The strange part was that domain starting with a and my subdomain started with w, so a first and w subdomain last, I got redirected from subdomain w to domain a.

Deleted domain a. So now having Not found for that subdomain.... strange... DNS issue?
Delete all data (domains, mysql, dns records) and add them once again? I think it wont help.

One more thing that I did at mysql was that there was a warning about that you need to set something at operational layout... dont remember, but it created automaticaly when I pressed fix or something that it was offering...

More Ideas what to try???

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2017, 06:53:07 PM »
Of course I tryed fix permissions.
Yes, I have added 5-7 domains, they work. Problem is with the subdomains.
I have a fixed IP and a local ip set.

The strange part was that domain starting with a and my subdomain started with w, so a first and w subdomain last, I got redirected from subdomain w to domain a.

Deleted domain a. So now having Not found for that subdomain.... strange... DNS issue?
Delete all data (domains, mysql, dns records) and add them once again? I think it wont help.

One more thing that I did at mysql was that there was a warning about that you need to set something at operational layout... dont remember, but it created automaticaly when I pressed fix or something that it was offering...

More Ideas what to try???

mmm... sorry to ask, but ... did you use the correct path for the subdomain? what you´ve mentioned about being redirected it clearly states that something is not well set.. try with something simple.. create a domain.. like for example "test1.com" and then add a subdomain to that site, like site.test1.com..

Add a php file w/something to show U that you are at the main page and place it to the HOME/USER/PUBLIC_HMTL directory
then add another php file but to the subdomain directory.. depending what path you have created on the CWP as I´m
showing you below, the path could be HOME/USER/PUBLIC_HTML/SUBDOMAIN (if you have used the last opption mentioned below)

Path must be /home/USERNAME eg. /home/mywebsite/...
If you enter / than the home path will be eg. /home/mywebsite/
If you enter /public_html/subdomain1 than the path will be /home/mywebsite/public_html/subdomain1

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2017, 05:20:10 AM »
The path is correct, but will try anyway...

For subdomains I create new fiolder...

home/user/public_html/domain.com - for domains
home/user/public_html/domain/subdomain.com - for subdomain

maybe the foult is that I write full subdomain like server.hosts.com? But before that there were no problems with that... I am stuck here

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2017, 07:08:43 AM »
Tested on 2 domain, created new subdomain, the problem is the same...

Why this happens? Do I need to delete all my domains and user accounts to fix this???

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2017, 07:13:41 AM »
It is something with DNS records I think... anyone?

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2017, 09:48:30 AM »
 :-[ no response, it probably updates fault. Before updating to pro I had less problems, each update, new problems.

Thinking of unsubscribing from pro?

Thank you
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 09:50:36 AM by johnny09 »

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2017, 12:09:53 PM »
nobody can't assist you if you don't paste logs here.
You can get managed support if you find this issue urgent and don't have any other systemadmin
AntiDDoS Protection (web + mail)
http://centos-webpanel.com/website-ddos-protection-proxy

Join our Development Team and get paid !
http://centos-webpanel.com/develope-modules-for-cwp

Services Monitoring & RBL Monitoring
http://centos-webpanel.com/services-monitor

Do you need Fast and FREE Support included for your CWP linux server?
http://centos-webpanel.com/noc-partner-list
Installation Instructions
http://centos-webpanel.com/installation-instructions
Get Fast Support Here
http://centos-webpanel.com/support-services

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2017, 12:33:34 PM »
usr/local/cwpsrv/logs/error_log:

today

2017/04/21 08:24:01 [error] 17463#0: *429 open() "/usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/admin/favicon.ico" failed (2: No such file or directory), client: MYIP, server: localhost, request: "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1", host: "MYIP:2030"
2017/04/21 09:29:37 [error] 17464#0: *1477 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined offset:1 in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/hooks.php on line 0" while reading upstream, client: 195.13.247.12, server: localhost, request: "POST /admin/index.php?module=list_subdomains HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/usr/local/cwp/php71/var/sockets/cwpsrv.sock:", host: "MYIP:2030", referrer: "http://MYIP:2030/admin/index.php?module=list_subdomains"
2017/04/21 09:55:56 [error] 17464#0: *1648 open() "/usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/admin/favicon.ico" failed (2: No such file or directory), client: MYIP, server: localhost, request: "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1", host: "MYIP:2030"

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2017, 01:18:06 PM »
Tested on 2 domain, created new subdomain, the problem is the same...

Why this happens? Do I need to delete all my domains and user accounts to fix this???

it's hard to say.. I´m trying to follow you.. but I don´t understand if what you say about that "the problem is the same" you are tellling that when you access to a subdomain, it redirects to the main domain... or when you try to access to the subdomain it says 404 not found... which one is it?

If you have the domain and subdomain active, what does your apache logs shows??