Author Topic: AutoSSL Fails to create certificates properly from User Panel  (Read 5269 times)

When I try to create SSL Certificates using AutoSSL from the User Panel, I get an error message saying an error occurred while generating certificate please try again later.l

When I look under /var/pki/certs, the certificate file was created but the process was clearly not completed as they don't appear in the panel.

However this does not happen if I create the AutoSSL Certificate from the Admin Panel using the root acount ?

not sure whats wrong here any help would be amazing.

Thanks in Advance

Re: AutoSSL Fails to create certificates properly from User Panel
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 10:36:24 AM »
This has been reported to CWP team many times but there is no clear answer. Many users has posted on the forum and even I submitted the ticket but no resolution yet. :(

Re: AutoSSL Fails to create certificates properly from User Panel
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 01:24:34 AM »
I am currently attempting to debug this myself sigh.

Web Platform Programming I can do but since there error that is presented does not get logged that complicates things a little

so far I have confirmed that both methods of creating the certificate generate perfect ssl certs and the acme log confirms this it seems that when it comes to the install step something goes wrong, but there is no error in the acme log or anywhere else so I am currently working out a way to track what happens