Author Topic: bug user upload for git ?  (Read 10222 times)

bug user upload for git ?
« on: April 26, 2016, 01:37:31 AM »
hello sir, i want to ask about my problem. CWP user why I sometimes anyone can upload through the GIT and sometimes can not, is this a bug CWP? is there a solution for my problem? Thank you in advance

Re: bug user upload for git ?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 06:13:52 AM »
ask your hosting proider

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 02:20:19 AM »
I have no solution for git turned out to be put on user @ git but there is a problem again. after push git repo to the server but do not want the road when no chmod -R 0755 / directory is a problem every existing git repo file is changed it should always have to do chmod that will not always be an internal server error 500. is there a solution for my problem?

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 04:25:45 AM »
what exactly you're trying to do ?

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 05:12:02 AM »
I want to try to do a clone of my git server vps server to clone successful .... I do but on my website appeared 500 internal server error every time I clone I have to do first so that the error chmod error, is there a solution for me that the error does not appear? therefore result in a file git modifiers all and should do chmod each time an error

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 05:36:02 AM »
go to cwp > user accounts >> fix permission >>> select user from the drop down menu >>>> hit fix permission

you need to do fix permission every time