Author Topic: Message id [e7ba6e953c2ddce490621fc7ca7f8cfb]: === SECURITY WARNING === Hide all  (Read 6623 times)

Good night first of all I congratulate you for this excellent program, it really is very versatile and friendly, I tell you this because I do not have programming knowledge I do not know anything about php, sql, dns, anything about those scripts, Reading there, I learned a little about this powerful software, hopefully it remains free, I wish I could give donations to you to continue in this super project, but I live in Venezuela and well here there is a government that has us without foreign currency , If I had access to dollars or other currencies I would donate them, well the case is that I have a bug that I do not know how to fix it and I can not find a solution reading there, it is the following "Security - Hide all processes if not owned by The user [STATUS: DISABLED] "good I activate it and this appears" Security - Hide all processes if not owned by the user [STATUS: ACTIVE PERMANENT] "the problem is when I restart the server this message appears again" Message id [e7ba6e953c2ddce490621f C7ca7f8cfb]: === SECURITY WARNING === Hide all processes if not owned by the user is NOT activated on your server, click here to enable it! " When I go and enter to activate it again I find this message inside the panel associated with this message "Security - Hide all processes if not owned by the user [STATUS: DISABLED TEMPORARY and ACTIVE PERMANENT]" is normal? thanks for your help.

Solved, Format and re-install again.  ;D