Author Topic: update PHP version cant access CWP  (Read 8866 times)

update PHP version cant access CWP
« on: July 17, 2019, 06:12:20 PM »
I switched the version of PHP being used on my server to 7.2 and now i can access the CWP admin or user panel. I can access all the hosted domains as normal. i can SSH into the server, all the web server services say they are up and i have restarted the web server services from the SSH but have not restarted the VPS ( i want to avoid that, though will likely resolve it). any thoughts or suggestions are much appreciated. A similar issue came about when i tried to restart the CWP service from within the control panel, i restarted the VPS to get it back. I feel like the issue is similar and i would like to be able to identify and overcome it without rebooting the VPS. I eventually get a 504 error

Thanks
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 06:29:47 PM by Iz3k34l »

Re: update PHP version cant access CWP
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 08:29:11 PM »
Can you be please be a bit clear.
when you update php, you cant access CWP?

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 07:12:56 AM »
Were you able to resolve this issue? I'm asking because now I have the same issue. Changed php version to 7.2 and after that I've seen panel maybe twice and since then always connection timeout. On ports 2031, 2032, 2083. No errors in cwp error_log, apache error_log. I don't have a clue why it's not working. Ah, and restarting whole server doesn't work either, nor just restarting cwpsrv service. Not sure what to do now, don't want to swich php verstion back to 5.6. And cwp is updated. Does anybody have a clue what it could be? (I've checked those ports, they are free on my system)

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2021, 08:56:47 PM »
yes I have the same problem!! Did anyone get any solutions?

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2021, 09:02:21 AM »
Same issue here :( Not sure if it's about the PHP version but it takes a lot of time and tries to login to the user control pannel.

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2021, 12:52:37 AM »
Same here.

I couldn't access my user panel so i tried a lot of things including restarting server and services a few times, changed weberver config from apache,nginx varnish to apacha, nginx but nothing worked.

I was able to get into the user panel in the users list direkt token link but not directly, not internally or externally.

So i couldn't fix it and made a fresh setup.

All fine for the first moment, i updated apache to the latest version and php to 7.4.16 (PHP-FPM)

checked User panel and it worked

After that i configured the mailserver etc. and now, User panel gone again.

i don't know whats wrong here but i made a fresh install and just did the initial config again, and it isn't the first time i set up CWP so i know how to do this.

Can anyone reproduce this error and give a solution?

Thanks

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2021, 08:30:31 AM »
Solved by CWP Support for me.

There was no Theme specified in:

/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users/login/conf/cwp.ini