Author Topic: Server Error: STATUS: Internal error occurred. Refer to server log for more info  (Read 20871 times)

hello

when i add new domain mail i got with all my domain this issue
how can i fix it
i was searching in /var/vmail/ i didn't found the domain like its should be /var/vmail/google.com/...... and so on

Server Error: STATUS: Internal error occurred. Refer to server log for more information.

thank you
Regards

sorry to update this topic.....

i found this error on /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/roundcube/logs/errors its not all only for my try today

and there is no file created auto in var/vmail/ for the domain i want to create....( i have tried in the demo cwp i create test12@....... and its work just fine ....

Code: [Select]
[07-Mar-2019 21:34:51 +0000]: <8c3ism2e> IMAP Error: Login failed for webmaster@####### from 00.00.00.00. AUTHENTICATE PLAIN: Authentication failed. in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_imap.php on line 193 (GET /roundcube/)
[07-Mar-2019 21:34:58 +0000]: <8c3ism2e> IMAP Error: Login failed for webmaster@####### from 00.00.00.00. AUTHENTICATE PLAIN: Authentication failed. in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_imap.php on line 193 (GET /roundcube/?_task=mail&_action=list&_refresh=1&_mbox=INBOX&_remote=1&_unlock=loading1551994333119&_=1551994332760)
[07-Mar-2019 21:35:04 +0000]: <8c3ism2e> IMAP Error: Login failed for webmaster@###### from 00.00.00.00. AUTHENTICATE PLAIN: Authentication failed. in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_imap.php on line 193 (GET /roundcube/?_task=mail&_action=getunread&_page=1&_remote=1&_unlock=0&_=1551994332761)

those lines i found it in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_imap.php

192              rcube::raise_error(array('code' => 403, 'type' => 'imap',
193                 'file' => __FILE__, 'line' => __LINE__,
194                   'message' => $message), true, false);

whate should i do ??

00.00.00.00= my ip

webmaster@###### the email i try to do

in short, i cant create any email account in all my server
thanks

Regards
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 09:57:10 PM by Mighty Dr.Wolf »

Try to include the following in '/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/roundcube/config/config.inc.php' and try to check the results:
Code: [Select]
// Log IMAP conversation to <log_dir>/imap or to syslog
$config['imap_debug'] = true;

Regards,
Netino

I want to THANK YOU VERY MUCH
YOU ARE THE BEST

thank you, its work just wonderful

Regards

is there a way to uninstall and reinstall roundcube? i believe why im getting this error is i migrated the server and it looks like there is a database error.

I also got this error, and I fixed them by reassigning the owner rights:
chown -R

Hello, I have same problem

/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/roundcube/logs/errors wont show anything, cwp admin allows create email, but nothing appears in var/vmail

any ideas?