Author Topic: Did You make CWP update today ?  (Read 23461 times)

Did You make CWP update today ?
« on: November 30, 2017, 09:29:00 AM »
If Yes this is tottaly unproffesional make changes without information.
I use CWP on production server and my clients have problem with login to cwp.

You should inform us before update and better if something like this will be made on weekend.
I need inform my client about planned work

Re: Did You make CWP update today ?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 09:46:35 AM »
I am total  >:(

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 01:01:04 PM »
There is no problem with login at all. When client tries to login they got message to use new login page on port :2082 instead of current one.

Also they write bunch informations about new clientside api in the past month maybe even longer.

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 01:14:01 PM »
Ne login page dosn't work

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 07:21:52 PM »
Same here... not work logins

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 09:36:12 AM »
Same here.

- None of the users can login (Can't load anything on port 2082 or 2083)
- The url to the user login panel is wrong when using NAT It uses the private IP.

CWP7Pro user here.

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 12:07:49 PM »
Do you have all yum package upadated ?
After update and restart cwpsrv it is working for me

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 12:20:57 PM »
yep..

yum update -y

yum reinstall crwps

reboot... nothing...

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2017, 11:43:04 PM »
yep..

yum update -y

yum reinstall crwps

reboot... nothing...

if i use this command i will lost data or something?

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2017, 08:24:37 AM »
Seems like a small update (CWP version: 0.9.8.366) with lots of changes in GUI. Looks like an accident on weekend^^

Problems with phpMyAdmin:

x.x.x.x:2031/pma/
gets a 502 Bad Gateway
log:
Code: [Select]
upstream sent too big header while reading response header from upstream

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2017, 04:05:02 PM »
strange is that there is no official info about update on site, forum and even FB.
This is very strange.

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2017, 05:46:54 PM »
@become  There is, one of them: https://www.facebook.com/centoswebpanel/posts/1154357574708445
Check on forum how many posts were posted by Administrator and one of devs related to new client api that 'coming soon'.

Don't take me wrong, but if you hate CWP that much why are you still here? Why are you use CWP at this momment? There is a tone of alternatives, a lot of them are completely free for use even in the commercial purpose.

You have to respect what they do, for FREE. They spent their free time to do something that you use without paing for it. You have to respect that. A year ago when CPanel released update that had big security glitch nobody complains even you have to pay $30+ for it, every single month, and now you started to complain for something that is free and for something that some people spent their free time to work on? Think about your words next time.

I am one of first few CWP's users and I never-ever had problems like you have. 99% of all problems wroten here on the forum are posted by you, and 98% of them are just errors made because of your curiosity or your ignorance.

This is my personal opinion about your spam posts that you made every single day.

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2017, 09:13:13 PM »
@Gogo

1. I known about new CWP "is comming". It was few weeks ago. For me there should be information for example one day before CWP started deploy new version. I call it: professionalism.
2. I do not hate CWP. I get angry (yes I can be angry) about something that happend but should not. It dosn't matter if software is FREE or PAYED. This (1) should not happend.
3. CWP is good software and I want it will be the best. I use it becouse I see potential with it. Complain should be used for better developing - not for crying.
4. I write answer for problems on forum, writed CWP module - for FREE. You can use it. I do not expect any respect from anyone. I do this becouse I love it but I can't respect when something goes wrong. I want this software will be better but don't want worries about its future.
5. 99% problems are posted by me ? Really. Do not be so ignorant :P Try to count it again.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 09:17:10 PM by become »

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2017, 11:20:58 PM »
@become

I agree with you. Everything you said is true. But you should have more respect, if you are some kind developer you have to know that creating such project is not a piece of cake, it's not a joke, especially when there is no two or more identical servers that will act completely the same and when only few people work on such project.

Ok, my bad, sorry it is not 99%, it's more than 90%. :P

As I said, I never ever had problems like you nor as a lot of people here even I'm one of the first CWP's users, ok few problems, but all of these problems I had were because i did something wrong (only that first "update" wasn't my fault, from 0.2 to 0.3 that wasn't actuall update, it was new installation that screwed one of my servers at the time :) http://forum.centos-webpanel.com/installation/0-3-wont-turn-on/ ).

I am really surprised with all problems you had.

ps. there is one things I hate and thing that I don't like about the new CWP's client side, these "ajax" requests are made without any security tokens/keys, and not even login system can't block access to request url's, it's just a matter of time when someone will find a way to exploit it.

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2017, 06:49:50 AM »
I am developing software more then 15 years. Cwp is not piece of cake. But for me lots off problem are easy to fix.
And yes - developing system like this is not a joke. Should not be joke becosue cwp is used in real word not at home.