Author Topic: Not change CWPpro version?!?  (Read 18709 times)

Re: Not change CWPpro version?!?
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2018, 02:02:01 PM »
CWP team is working on a big update and soon 741 version will be released with a fantastic client area theme. Also, there will be many changes (backend) in admin panel. Most probably, it will be released this week.

(I am already testing this new version on my dev installation. It seems to be very professional)

Any News on the update ?

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2018, 02:16:28 PM »
CWP team is working on a big update and soon 741 version will be released with a fantastic client area theme. Also, there will be many changes (backend) in admin panel. Most probably, it will be released this week.

(I am already testing this new version on my dev installation. It seems to be very professional)

Any News on the update ?

At the time of replying this post, I am testing the latest version of CWP (dev) and its great. I hope that they will release in next week as most of the work seems to be completed.

A great addition is the new web servers section with several templates (with PHP FPM support)

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2018, 02:37:28 PM »

Any News on the update ?

At the time of replying this post, I am testing the latest version of CWP (dev) and its great. I hope that they will release in next week as most of the work seems to be completed.

A great addition is the new web servers section with several templates (with PHP FPM support)

Awesome !! Thank you for the update  :) We cant wait any more lol  ;D

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2018, 01:48:46 PM »
Hi,
Do you have any news about release date of update? :)
BR
Venty

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2018, 01:53:14 PM »
Hi,
Do you have any news about release date of update? :)
BR
Venty

Still being tested to avoid bugs and will be released very SOON.

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2018, 11:18:24 AM »
:)

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2018, 11:26:23 AM »
:)

They released the version yesterday. Check now.