Author Topic: CWP VERSION FREE 0.9.8.845 No option to download files in file manager  (Read 8062 times)

Distro Name: CentOS Linux release 7.6.1810 (Core)
Kernel Version: 3.10.0-957.1.3.el7.x86_64
Platform: x86_64 vmware
Iam facing this issue from the last update in cwp both (user and root) logins file managers does not have a download button like upload, Also previously it was like just clicking the file name to download but now if i click the file name its going to edit the file name pls check and give me solution to download the files in cwp file manager

Just select and left click on the file and it will download.(click twice)

Hi, unfortunately, your solution for me not work !

« Stay hungry, stay foolish. »

Check your user account has the right privilages and/or try different web browser...because that is the only way I know of that downloading files works.

Otherwise...setup sftp and use filezilla to download and upload files.

Check your user account has the right privilages and/or try different web browser...because that is the only way I know of that downloading files works.

Otherwise...setup sftp and use filezilla to download and upload files.

Hi and thanks for the reply.

My user is "root" and i have updated CWP PRO (Centos Web Panel PRO) to the latest and available version 0.9.8.846, i have used 5 different browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer but the problem, unfortunately, it's not solved !

:-(
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 03:18:01 AM by Automata »

« Stay hungry, stay foolish. »

Hi, unfortunately, your solution for me not work !
Hi Thanks for your reply but if i click its only going to rename the file not downloading tried in 4 different browsers no use

CWP version: 0.9.8.846 updated finally got the dowload button in root user and cpanel

thanks for the update cheers CWP team