Author Topic: FileManager 2 not found  (Read 37841 times)

Re: FileManager 2 not found
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2018, 08:26:30 PM »
Let me know what the issue you have with this solution is and I will see if I can find you a more suitable solution ?

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2018, 08:34:12 PM »
What are you referring to ?, do not see what you are on about ?

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2018, 08:35:57 PM »
Let me know what the issue you have with this solution is and I will see if I can find you a more suitable solution ?

Your solution is fine for me, thanks again but is a workaround. CWP must fix this.

Anyway, FileManager is working with this "minor" errors.

I guees nothing to be worry about.

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2018, 08:37:47 PM »
Where do you see those errors ?, I will see if I can resolve them for you

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2018, 08:40:18 PM »
To your attention, you can expect to download app file Showbox software several types of versions. IDM Crack

Since I posted a link to an official sourceforge download, which is the exact same source the advanced file manager uses, you are clearly talking out of your behind. I checked the files were clean before submitting the link do you mind not trolling a genuine thread thank you.

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2018, 08:43:21 PM »
When I access as root to the FileManager. But I really don't care, because users don't have this issue.

I use Putty or WinSCP, so not big deal.

To your attention, you can expect to download app file Showbox software several types of versions. IDM Crack

Since I posted a link to an official sourceforge download, which is the exact same source the advanced file manager uses, you are clearly talking out of your behind. I checked the files were clean before submitting the link do you mind not trolling a genuine thread thank you.

Mmm don't know what are his intentions haha

Is a spam bot, nvm...
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 08:48:07 PM by tinchocba »

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2018, 08:51:30 PM »
When I access as root to the FileManager. But I really don't care, because users don't have this issue.

I use Putty or WinSCP, so not big deal.

Mmm don't know what are his intentions haha

Is a spam bot, nvm...

Lol good forum to get a spam bot lol, I have another idea I have another instance of CWP that has its original fileManager2.php that's never been changed would you like a link to that file to replace the on you made earlier with and see if it works properly and the errors go as its an official cwp file then ?

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2018, 09:32:24 PM »
I tested that, don't worry. Thx

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2018, 09:55:48 PM »
cwp has a new version, don't ever use any other as the one in cwp has security included and others don't so you can have a big security issue by using some other versions.
VPS & Dedicated server provider with included FREE Managed support for CWP.
http://www.studio4host.com/

*** Don't allow that your server or website is down, choose hosting provider with included expert managed support for your CWP.

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2018, 11:03:11 PM »
cwp has a new version, don't ever use any other as the one in cwp has security included and others don't so you can have a big security issue by using some other versions.

I just realised that the file i included does not validate login, sorry my mistake tinchocha please remove the file as it is in fact insecure.

as it loads logged in or not.

I apologise I did not realise this was the case.

Remove it straight away.

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2018, 11:26:28 PM »
Okay, sorry for my mistake, I now have a proper solution,

Delete the insecure file I told you to place there completely, do not replace it leave it missing

and then run sh /scripts/update_cwp

this will cause the update to replace the now missing fileManager2.php.

you will then have a working file manger that is properly secured again sorry for my mistake.

Thanks

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2018, 11:47:24 PM »

This is the reason why I prefer to wait. I contacted support a few hours ago and now after perform another update (sh /scripts/update_cwp), everything is working perfectly.

Thanks!

I just realised that the file i included does not validate login, sorry my mistake tinchocha please remove the file as it is in fact insecure.

as it loads logged in or not.

I apologise I did not realise this was the case.

Remove it straight away.

It's ok dude, no problem at all. I removed inmediatly when I saw those errors I posted here.

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2018, 08:11:50 AM »
Glad it fixed for you. That auto update to CWPpro version: 0.9.8.679 cause the compress issue again.
http://forum.centos-webpanel.com/centos-webpanel-bugs/compress-in-file-manager/

Do you know how we can stop these auto-update thing?

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2018, 08:51:25 AM »
[SOLVED] CWPpro version: 0.9.8.683