Author Topic: Every menu item showing : High Performace WebServers Configuration  (Read 19637 times)

Re: Every menu item showing : High Performace WebServers Configuration
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2018, 08:43:21 AM »
Did you look at the entire log?  I had virtual memory issues. I increased the swap file size on my VPS and now have no problems compiling.

Hello. Thanks for your help!
I increased the swap file, but still the same error :(

checking for strftime... (cached) yes
checking for gettimeofday... (cached) yes
checking whether to enable LIBXML support... yes
checking libxml2 install dir... no
checking for xml2-config path...
checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config
configure: error: libxml2 not found. Please check your libxml2 installation.
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.
mkdir: cannot create directory '/opt/alt/php-fpm73/usr/var/sockets/': No such file or directory
mkdir: cannot create directory '/opt/alt/php-fpm73/usr/etc/php-fpm.d/': No such file or directory
mkdir: cannot create directory '/opt/alt/php-fpm73/usr/etc/php-fpm.d/users/': No such file or directory
/usr/local/src/php-fpm-7.3.sh: line 87: /opt/alt/php-fpm73/usr/etc/php-fpm.d/users.conf: No such file or directory
/usr/local/src/php-fpm-7.3.sh: line 88: /opt/alt/php-fpm73/usr/etc/php-fpm.conf: No such file or directory
/usr/local/src/php-fpm-7.3.sh: line 90: /opt/alt/php-fpm73/usr/etc/php-fpm.d/cwpsvc.conf: No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'sapi/fpm/php-fpm.service': No such file or directory
sed: can't read /usr/lib/systemd/system/php-fpm73.service: No such file or directory
sed: can't read /usr/lib/systemd/system/php-fpm73.service: No such file or directory
Failed to execute operation: No such file or directory
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
/usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/conf/php-fpm_selector/external_modules/7.3/opcache.sh: line 3: /opt/alt/php-fpm73/usr/bin/php-config: No such file or directory
ERROR: Missing extension file /opcache.so
chdir: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
--2018-12-11 08:33:25--  https://pecl.php.net/get/apcu-5.1.12.tgz
Resolving pecl.php.net (pecl.php.net)... 104.236.228.160
Connecting to pecl.php.net (pecl.php.net)|104.236.228.160|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 105890 (103K) [application/octet-stream]
Saving to: 'apcu-5.1.12.tgz'

0K .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... 48%  385K 0s
    50K .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... 96%  769K 0s
   100K ...                                                   100% 6501G=0.2s

2018-12-11 08:33:26 (531 KB/s) - 'apcu-5.1.12.tgz' saved [105890/105890]

/usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/conf/php-fpm_selector/external_modules/7.3/apcu.sh: line 8: /opt/alt/php-fpm73/usr/bin/phpize: No such file or directory
/usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/conf/php-fpm_selector/external_modules/7.3/apcu.sh: line 9: ./configure: No such file or directory
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

/usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/conf/php-fpm_selector/external_modules/7.3/apcu.sh: line 13: /opt/alt/php-fpm73/usr/bin/php-config: No such file or directory
ERROR: Missing extension file /apcu.so
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart httpd.service

Build Completed
###################

Error:Can't add notification!

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2018, 08:56:57 AM »
Hello.

I've solved it. libxml2 was not installed. I had to install many other libs after this, and finally build was successfully completed.

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2018, 11:08:57 AM »
Hello Everyone.
There is a huge reason we had to force everyone to the new version of the control panel.

These were done due to Security Measures, as well as Make it easy to continuosly support and improve the panel.

ALot of work has gone into the control panel to make it as it right now.

ADVANTAGE OF THE NEW SERVER
The new version introduces a new advanced file manager, i am sure many of you will love.

The new version includes an advanced web server that was completely re-designed. this is in effort of the new plans for CWP

Alot of new things will be coming to the panel including a new mail server.

The PHP-FPM now allow you to run different php version versions based on the domains or the subdomains on the server. This gives you even much better flexibility on php versions management.

A new user interface has also been introduced which is much beter looking, modern and responsive.

Just follow the instrutions to update the server.

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2019, 02:16:49 AM »
A cron job ran an update on my free version CWP and it has caused this "high performance webservers installer" to be on every root screen, I can't manage my webserver accounts because they say I have to contact admin for an update. Why have they done this, this isn't going to convince me to go Pro quite the opposite. I can't even reboot the server.

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2019, 12:49:44 PM »
you need to rebuild webservers to unlock it, this is required 2nd steep!
VPS & Dedicated server provider with included FREE Managed support for CWP.
http://www.studio4host.com/

*** Don't allow that your server or website is down, choose hosting provider with included expert managed support for your CWP.

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2019, 05:24:36 AM »
Another victim here. I cannot take a chance that this will bring down the server. I will never use CWP again. It's a shame because I really liked it. This has cost me many hours of annoyance.